Inspired by Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum's vision, Dubai Press Club launched the Arab Journalism Award to recognise and encourage journalistic excellence in Arabic media.
|Mohammed presents the Personality of the Year Award to Ibrahim Al Abed||Mohammed presents “Best Newspaper Column” award to Ahmad Rajab|
|Mohammed bin Rashid in a group photo with Winners of Arab Journalism Awards|
Winners of Arab Journalism Awards 2013:
- Media Personality of the Year Award: Ibrahim Al Abed, Director General of the National Media Council (NMC)
- Best Newspaper Column Award: Ahmad Ragab - Akhbar Al Youm Newspaper
- Investigative Reporting Award: Iman Al Warraqi - Al-Youm Al-Sabe'a Newspaper
- Political Journalism Award: Amro Bayyoumi - Al Emarat Al Youm Newspaper
- Economic Journalism Award: Mustafa Abdul Azim - Al Ittihad Newspaper
- Humanitarian Journalism Award: Ahmad Midyani - Magazine Al Youm Magazine
- Sport Journalism Award: Masad Abdalwahab - Al Khaleej Newspaper
- Press Interviews Journalism Award: Yasir Rizq - Al Misri Al Youm Newspaper
- Specialized Journalism Award: Adel Al Laqqani - Loghat Al Asr Magazine
- Cultural Journalism Award: Sharif Salah - Al Nahar Newspaper
- Photo Journalism Award: Ammar Awadh - Reuters
- Outstanding Cartoon Works Award: Amer Al Zouâ??bi - Al Bayan Newspaper
- Young Journalist Awards: Mohammed Ahdad from Al Masaa Newspaper, Aziz Al Hur from Al Akhbar Newspaper and Sami Al Modni from Al Masaa Newspaper
Please click here for more information.
Copyright © 1999-2012 www.sheikhmohammed.ae all rights reserved
No part of this web site may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, recording, or otherwise, without the prior permission of www.sheikhmohammed.ae.